Stephen Arnold Music delivers new music to CNN, Sony Interactive, PBS, and China Global Television Network, reinforcing its claim to be the World Leader in Sonic Branding.
Stephen Arnold Music (SAM) bills itself as the World Leader in Sonic Branding. And it backs up that claim with recently-completed custom music solutions for well-known American networks and international broadcasters as well.
Recent Stephen Arnold Music highlights include:
- After creating the original sonic branding for CNN’s Amanpour, SAM developed a fresh music package for her new show, Amanpour & Company, launched on September 10th as a collaboration between CNN and PBS.
- For CNN International’s show, First Move with Julia Chatterley, SAM created a new sonic sound that pulses to a decisive electronica beat that reinforces her reputation for staying one step ahead.
- CNN International’s Quest’s World of Wonder was crafted by SAM. Popular CNN personality Richard Quest’s newest show got a new sound.
- Sony Interactive’s blockbuster Major League Baseball title for PlayStation 4, The Show 18, makes a serious statement with sonic branding from SAM. Its composers combined modern electronic and urban elements with live players from the Dallas and Fort Worth Symphony Orchestras.
- And the five international channels of China Global Television Network (CGTN), reaching over one billion people, have recently updated sonic brands. SAM produced an extensive package of new show themes and promo music for CGTN’s five international channels: CGTN English, French (African), Spanish, Russian and Arabic.