From April through December of last year, TVNewsCheck offered discounted pricing to support employers coping with the global coronavirus pandemic. TVNewsCheck’s Media Job Center classified ad section returns to its regular pricing today, Jan. 4.
TVNewsCheck’s Media Job Center classified ad section returns to its regular pricing today, Jan. 4.
From April through December of last year, Media Job Center offered discounted pricing to support employers coping with the global coronavirus pandemic and a corresponding decline in advertising revenue.
During that eight-month period, more than 50 different companies, including TV stations and station groups and companies in allied fields, placed more than 180 ads for openings in executive management, sales, news, marketing and creative services, production, engineering, digital and social media, etc.
Now, the rates return to $249 for a two-week job posting and $349 for four weeks.
All Job Postings:
• Feature videos and pictures of your market, your station or your company.
• Reach thousands of experienced, qualified candidates among the thousands of media industry executives, managers and professionals who read TVNewsCheck every day.
• Are treated as news, with prominent display on virtually every page of TVNewsCheck.com, on its 12 daily and weekly newsletters and on its popular, video-rich blog, Market Share.
• Are highlighted in Market Share Monday, a weekly column, written by Paul Greeley, Market Share editor.
• Are posted to TVNewsCheck’s Facebook page, Twitter account and many broadcast groups on LinkedIn.
To post a job opening using a credit card, click here.
Or Contact Paul Greeley, email@example.com
WFXT, Cox Media Group’s Fox affiliate in Boston, Massachusetts (DMA 9) has an opening for a motivated Creative Services Photographer/Editor. Knowledge of television photography and editing software (AVID or Premiere Pro) is required. Must have relevant computer, software and non-linear-editing and troubleshooting experience. Must be a strong visual storyteller and an independent problem-solver. Click here for more specifics and how to apply.